S-Cubed Capital manages a globally diversified investment portfolio with the goal of achieving superior, long term, risk-adjusted returns.
The investment portfolio participates in a variety of asset classes: public global equities, private equity, real assets, credit and absolute return. The relative weighting towards each asset class is reviewed on a consistent basis and is adjusted as required to meet long term return objectives.
S-Cubed Capital invests its own capital and does not operate like a conventional fund that has outside limited partners. We will make direct equity investments in privately-held companies across a variety of industry sectors and in attractive real estate opportunities. We prefer to invest alongside other experienced private investors and top-tier institutional investors.
Our Current Investments
Our past Investments
- Aspect Development (public, merged with i2 Technologies)
- Atweb (acquired by Netscape/AOL)
- Beceem (acquired by Broadcom)
- Billpoint (acquired by EBay)
- Commquest (acquired by IBM)
- Documentum (public, acquired by EMC)
- Elemental (acquired by Amazon)
- Embark (sold to Apple)
- Lovely (acquired by RentPath)
- Mobilepeak (acquired by Spreadtrum)
- MP3.com (public, acquired by Vivendi Universal0
- Nvidia Corporation (public)
- Pixelworks (public)
- Quicklogic (public)
- Quickturn (public, acquired by Cadence Design)
- Stratum One (acquired by Cisco)
- Summit Design (public, acquired by Mentor Graphics)
- Terayon Communication Systems, Inc (public, acquired by Motorola)
- Wello (sold to Weight Watchers)